RN – ICU
Allen Hospital - Waterloo
$10K Sign on Bonus
Part-time, Weekend Package, 7pm-7am with every 5th weekend off. Includes call and holiday rotation.
12-bed unit caring for acutely ill medical and surgical patients. Nurses are ACLS and TCAR certified, and trained in reading dysrhythmias, balloon pumps, Impellas, CRRT, neuro drains, post open hearts, etc. and are involved in miscellaneous bedside procedures. We have continuous bedside monitoring in all patient rooms to facilitate accurate and close monitoring. Nurses also manage vasoactive medications for blood pressure issues along with sedation for those who are ventilated. Nurse-to-patient ratio is 1:2/3, depending on acuity.
Why UnityPoint Health?
- Commitment to our Team – We’ve been named a Top 150 Place to Work in Healthcare 2022 by Becker’s Healthcare for our commitment to our team members.
- Culture – At UnityPoint Health, you Come for a fulfilling career and experience a culture guided by uncompromising values and unwavering belief in doing what's right for the people we serve.
- Benefits – Our competitive Total Rewards program offers benefits options that align with your needs and priorities, no matter what life stage you’re in.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Commitment – We’re committed to ensuring you have a voice that is heard regardless of role, race, gender, religion, or sexual orientation.
- Development – We believe equipping you with support and development opportunities is an essential part of delivering a remarkable employment experience.
- Community Involvement – Be an essential part of our core purpose—to improve the health of the people and communities we serve.
Visit us at UnityPoint.org/careers to hear more from our team members about why UnityPoint Health is a great place to work. https://dayinthelife.unitypoint.org/