Certified Medical Assistant or LPN
Diabetes & Kidney Clinic - Cedar Rapids, IA
FT, Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
** $3,000 Sign-On Bonus **
Why UnityPoint Health?
· Culture – At UnityPoint Health, you matter. Come for a fulfilling career and experience a culture guided by uncompromising values and unwavering belief in doing what's right for the people we serve.
· Benefits – Our competitive Total Rewards program offers benefits options like 401K match, paid time off and education assistance that align with your needs and priorities, no matter what life stage you’re in.
· Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Commitment – We’re committed to ensuring you have a voice that is heard regardless of role, race, gender, religion, or sexual orientation.
· Development – We believe equipping you with support and development opportunities is an essential part of delivering a remarkable employment experience.
· Community Involvement – Be an essential part of our core purpose—to improve the health of the people and communities we serve.
Hear more from our team members about why UnityPoint Health is a great place to work at https://dayinthelife.unitypoint.org.
Questions? Contact Dawn.Ramm@unitypoint.org
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
Qualifications if LPN:
Qualifications if Certified Medical Assistant: