Housekeeper- Methodist West
Shift: 3pm-11:30pm with rotating weekends; 40 hrs/wk
Full Time Benefits Eligible
Perform routine housekeeping duties to include daily cleaning of patient rooms, restrooms, lounges, offices, classrooms and corridors in accordance with standard operating procedures of the department.
Why UnityPoint Health?
Visit us at UnityPoint.org/careers to hear more from our team members about why UnityPoint Health is a great place to work. https://dayinthelife.unitypoint.org/
- Follow step by step training
- Make Sure rooms are ready for patients, guests and staff
- Keep floors clean and sanitized
- Always keep patient information confidential
- Take our trash and laundry
- Move furniture and set up meeting rooms
- Report any repairs needed
- Clean equipment
- Follow all UnityPoint Health – Des Moines rules
- Help with emergency situations as needed
- Perform other duties when assigned
Education: High school diploma or equivalent preferred. Must be 18 years of age.
Experience: Previous housekeeping experience preferred. Must be able to safely lift bags of laundry, trash or equipment weighing up to 50 pounds. Must be able to read, write, speak and understand fluent English.
Candidates must successfully complete a post-offer, pre-employment strength and agility test at Medium Level of Work.