Sign-On Bonus: $5,000 for qualifying applicants!
We are looking for a full-time LPN to work in our Homecare department. Work hours will be Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm, for 80 hours per pay period. There is a holiday and a weekend rotation.
Under the supervision of the RN Case Manager, the Home Care LPN provides direct patient care and performs technical skilled care to a diverse patient population in their place of residence. The LPN delivers patient care directed by the RN Case Manager from the home health plan of care that is consistent with clinical best practices and results in high quality, improved outcomes and an exceptional patient experience.
Why UnityPoint Health?
Visit us at UnityPoint.org/careers to hear more from our team members about why UnityPoint Health is a great place to work. https://dayinthelife.unitypoint.org/
Patient Care/Care Coordination
Home Care Performance Criteria
Identify items that are minimally required to perform the essential functions of this position.
Preferred or Specialized
Not required to perform the essential functions of the position.
Graduate of State Board approved program for Licensed Practical Nurses
One year of prior nursing experience caring for similar patient population as to be assigned.
· Prior home care experience.
· Two or more years of prior nursing experience caring for similar patient population as to be assigned.
· Prior experience with documentation in an electronic health record.
· Possess current, unexpired LPN licensure in the State of Iowa or compact state
· Valid licensed driver with automobile insurance in accordance with state(s) and/or organizational requirements.
· Mandatory Reporter: Child & Dependent Adult Abuse.
· Person Centered Care (PCC) course completion within first 12 months of hire and annual completion of competency validation activities.
· CPR: Maintain a valid Basic Life Support (BLS) Healthcare Provider Card with Re-certification.
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· Ability to work as a collaborative team member.
· Ability to understand and apply guidelines, policies and procedures.
· Ability to navigate and perform basic use of Microsoft Office products.
· Maintains a reliable mode of transportation and has the ability to drive safely during all day and night hours and in all types of inclement weather.
Use of usual and customary equipment used to perform essential functions of the position.