RN – 4 Surgical
Allen Hospital - Waterloo
Eligible for $10K sign on bonus
Full-time, 0.9 7pm-7am with every 3rd weekend. May have the opportunity to move to daytime shift in the future.
28-bed unit caring for pre- and post-operative surgical patients. Nurses are trained to read telemetry strips and take care of cardiac drips such as Amiodarone, Cardizem, Lasix, Insulin, etc. We have state-of-the-art bedside monitors in every patient room to facilitate the care of the patients.
Why UnityPoint Health?
- Culture – At UnityPoint Health, you matter. Come for a fulfilling career and experience a culture guided by uncompromising values and unwavering belief in doing what's right for the people we serve.
- Benefits – Our competitive Total Rewards program offers benefits options that align with your needs and priorities, no matter what life stage you’re in.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Commitment – We’re committed to ensuring you have a voice that is heard regardless of role, race, gender, religion, or sexual orientation.
- Development – We believe equipping you with support and development opportunities is an essential part of delivering a remarkable employment experience.
- Community Involvement – Be an essential part of our core purpose—to improve the health of the people and communities we serve.
Visit https://dayinthelife.unitypoint.org/ to hear more from our team members about why UnityPoint Health is a great place to work.