Description of Position:
Provide triage and care management for enrollees, responsible for utilization management relationships and provider relations. Help coordinate, plan and evaluate procedures in the delivery of care management, while meeting accreditations standards, under the direction of the Director of Managed Care.
COVID-19 and Flu Vaccination Requirement: It is required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 and Influenza. Exemption requests based on medical or religious reasons may be submitted, but must be approved for active employment.
Why UnityPoint Health?
Visit us at UnityPoint.org/careers to hear more from our team members about why UnityPoint Health is a great place to work. https://dayinthelife.unitypoint.org
· Provides care management to designated enrollees. Assuring that all enrollees receive clinically sound triage/referral and ongoing care management services for behavioral health needs
· Consulting with the medical director on all high-risk cases, re-admissions and stays over six (6) days
· Provides documentation of enrollee contacts and clinical care as it occurs
· Coordination and participation in weekly calls with Medical Directors
Utilization Management Resource
· Acts as a liaison to utilization staffs/providers and program directors. This includes annual face to face visits.
· Responds to all calls within one (1) business day.
Registered Nurse, master level social worker
5years experience in the behavioral health field
Unrestricted Registered Nurse licensed / licensed behavioral health clinician. Illinois/Iowa license is required
Basic computer knowledge using word, spreadsheet, email
Use of usual and customary equipment used to perform essential functions of the position.