UnityPoint Health- Waterloo
Part-time; 7 on/7 off 230p-730p Wed, Thurs, Fri, Mon, Tues, 1030a-7p Sat/Sun
Sign-on Bonus Available!
A Radiology Tech is a Diagnostic Radiographer, who under the direction of the Director of Radiology or the assigned Supervisor, is responsible for performing a variety of technical procedures on patients of all ages which requires independent judgment, ingenuity, and initiative to apply prescribed ionizing radiation for radiologic diagnosis and for assuming responsibility for designated areas or procedures as required.
Why UnityPoint Health?
- Culture – At UnityPoint Health, you matter. Come for a fulfilling career and experience a culture guided by uncompromising values and unwavering belief in doing what's right for the people we serve.
- Benefits – Our competitive Total Rewards program offers benefits options like 401K match, paid time off and education assistance that align with your needs and priorities, no matter what life stage you’re in.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Commitment – We’re committed to ensuring you have a voice that is heard regardless of role, race, gender, religion, or sexual orientation.
- Development – We believe equipping you with support and development opportunities is an essential part of delivering a remarkable employment experience.
- Community Involvement – Be an essential part of our core purpose—to improve the health of the people and communities we serve.
Visit us at UnityPoint.org/careers to hear more from our team members about why UnityPoint Health is a great place to work.