Director, RN Clinical Services - Medical Units
Allen Hospital - Waterloo, IA
Full-time, Daytime hours
Responsible for patient care and clinical practice provided in the Inpatient Medical Nursing units focused on creating an environment where team members can provide exceptional patient experience, safe, quality patient care, creates efficiencies and decreases the cost of providing health care. Responsible for 3 Medical and 4 Medical As well as any overflow units. Leads the Managers and Educators of these areas.
Why UnityPoint Health?
- Culture – At UnityPoint Health, you matter. Come for a fulfilling career and experience a culture guided by uncompromising values and unwavering belief in doing what's right for the people we serve.
- Benefits – Our competitive Total Rewards program offers benefits options that align with your needs and priorities, no matter what life stage you’re in.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Commitment – We’re committed to ensuring you have a voice that is heard regardless of role, race, gender, religion, or sexual orientation.
- Development – We believe equipping you with support and development opportunities is an essential part of delivering a remarkable employment experience.
- Community Involvement – Be an essential part of our core purpose—to improve the health of the people and communities we serve.
Visit https://dayinthelife.unitypoint.org/ to hear more from our team members about why UnityPoint Health is a great place to work.