PRN or As Needed
Clinic hours are M-F 8a-4:30pm
Under the direction of a health care provider, Clinical Nurse RN, is responsible for the delivery of patient care that promotes the safety and well-being of our patients.
Why UnityPoint Health?
Visit us at UnityPoint.org/careers to hear more from our team members about why UnityPoint Health is a great place to work. https://dayinthelife.unitypoint
Clinical Excellence/Patient Care
Identify items that are minimally required to perform the essential functions of this position.
Preferred or Specialized
Not required to perform the essential functions of the position.
· Graduate of an accredited program for Registered Nurses.
· Current license to practice nursing in the State of Iowa/Illinois for Registered Nurse.
· High school diploma required if work is performed in a complex CLIA lab.
· No previous clinical experience required beyond education requirements
· Previous clinical experience preferred
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· Ability to work as a team member.
· Ability to understand and apply guidelines, policies and procedures.
· Previous clinical experience in a medical office preferred.
· Strong computer skills.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.