$10,000 Sign on bonus if an External hire.
Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse
Full Time Benefits
Needs of Care:
Ankeny (multiple needs): 7A-5P
Polk City: 7A-6P
Des Moines: (multiple needs): 7A-5P
Des Moines: 11P-7A
Provide skilled nursing care to pediatric-young adult patients with special health care needs for shifts of time in the patient’s home. Perform prescribed activities directed under the patient’s physician’s care which may include; patient assessments, feedings, respiratory system management, medication administration, activities of daily living, and therapy programs. Assist in care coordination with care team. May be responsible for transportation of patient.
Why UnityPoint Health?
Visit us at UnityPoint.org/careers to hear more from our team members about why UnityPoint Health is a great place to work.
· Delivers quality patient care consistent with Home Health Conditions of Participation, qualifying home care criteria, payer coverage criteria, and providing visits/treatments consistent with the plan of care.
· Communicates with Registered Nurse Case Manager/Clinical Supervisor and participates in care coordination to achieve high quality care.
· Performs other duties as requested by the Clinical Manager/Clinical Supervisor to facilitate smooth and effective operations of the organization.
· Maintain accurate and timely documentation of clinical records and time entry.
· Monitors the patient care process to evaluate and improve care, collaborating with providers and other health care workers to provide comprehensive health assessment, treatment and follow up evaluation.
· Provides patient, family, and/or caregiver education and information pertinent to diagnosis and safety issues.
· Strong computer skills.