Performs Non-invasive neurological patient testing as ordered by physicians. Testing is conducted in accordance with standards of practice as defined by UnityPoint Health Des Moines and the American Clinical Neurophysiology Society. Consistently utilizing a holistic approach (considering physical, psycho/social, spiritual, educational, safety and related criteria) appropriate for pediatric, adolescent, and geriatric patients served in the assigned service area.
Why UnityPoint Health?
Visit us at UnityPoint.org/careers to hear more from our team members about why UnityPoint Health is a great place to work. https://dayinthelife.unitypoint.org/
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Registered EEG Technologist required
• Comply with all netlearning, classes, and certifications required for the job. • BA/ BS Preferred
• Registered Evoked Potential Technologist preferred
• 1-year clinical experience in a Neurodiagnostics required.
• Current REEGT- Registered EEG Technologist Required
• Current Valid Driver’s License and car Insurance may be required when driving any vehicle for work-related reasons.
• Read, Write and Speak fluent English.
• Multicultural and Diversity sensitivity.
• Microsoft Office – basic computer skills.
• Customer/ Patient focused.
• Critical thinking skills using independent judgement in making decisions.
• Use of usual and customary equipment used to perform essential functions of the position.
• Work may occasionally require travel to other UPH facilities. May drive a UPH vehicle, rental, or own vehicle.