UnityPoint Health – Allen
Hours: Part-time; 3rd shift 2230-0700 or 2300-0730; every other weekend and holiday
Creates accurate and thorough registration for each patient visit. Responsible for obtaining demographic and financial information, as well as obtaining signatures required for successful billing submission. Collects patient liability before or at the time of service as defined by the patient’s insurance plan. Identifies those patients who may be in need of financial assistance. Interact in a customer focused and compassionate manner to ensure patient’s needs are met.
Why UnityPoint Health?
- Culture – At UnityPoint Health, you matter. Come for a fulfilling career and experience a culture guided by uncompromising values and unwavering belief in doing what's right for the people we serve.
- Benefits – Our competitive Total Rewards program offers benefits options like 401K match, paid time off and education assistance that align with your needs and priorities, no matter what life stage you’re in.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Commitment – We’re committed to ensuring you have a voice that is heard regardless of role, race, gender, religion, or sexual orientation.
- Development – We believe equipping you with support and development opportunities is an essential part of delivering a remarkable employment experience.
- Community Involvement – Be an essential part of our core purpose—to improve the health of the people and communities we serve.
Visit us at UnityPoint.org/careers to hear more from our team members about why UnityPoint Health is a great place to work.