UnityPoint Health – Allen
Full-time; 40 hrs./wk.; 1st shift
The Inventory Coordinator maintains sufficient inventory of supplies to meet customer needs while coordinating the daily activities of the Supply Chain team ensuring that all supply processes (receiving, distribution, inventory management) are completed in a timely and accurate manner. Assists with the implementation of system/regional value analysis team supply standardization. Serves as inventory consultant in reporting of all UPH-Allen supply inventories and service lines.
Why UnityPoint Health?
- Culture – At UnityPoint Health, you matter. Come for a fulfilling career and experience a culture guided by uncompromising values and unwavering belief in doing what's right for the people we serve.
- Benefits – Our competitive Total Rewards program offers benefits options like 401K match, paid time off and education assistance that align with your needs and priorities, no matter what life stage you’re in.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Commitment – We’re committed to ensuring you have a voice that is heard regardless of role, race, gender, religion, or sexual orientation.
- Development – We believe equipping you with support and development opportunities is an essential part of delivering a remarkable employment experience.
- Community Involvement – Be an essential part of our core purpose—to improve the health of the people and communities we serve.
Visit us at UnityPoint.org/careers to hear more from our team members about why UnityPoint Health is a great place to work.