Weekend Package earns time and a half for every hour worked!!
$3,000 Sign on Bonus availalbe!
No CNA experience required-training provided!
The nursing assistant assists in patient care throughout all nursing areas. Duties include assisting patients with their ADL’s, transporting patients in various types of equipment and ambulation, documentation of care and treatments done and observes patients for safety and condition change and reports to appropriate staff.
Why UnityPoint Health?
Hear more from our team members about why UnityPoint Health is a great place to work at https://dayinthelife.unitypoint.org.
Delivery of Care
Basic UPH Performance Criteria
Identify items that are minimally required to perform the essential functions of this position.
Preferred or Specialized
Not required to perform the essential functions of the position.
· Must be actively enrolled in high school or an equivalent program.
· High school graduate or equivalent
· Previous hospital or nursing home experience preferred
· Must attend UPHSL Nursing Assistant training or completion of training in nursing school that covers nursing assistant type duties
· Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) within 90 days of hire.
· Certified Nursing Assistant
· Basic computer knowledge
· Ability to deal efficiently and effectively with a wide variety of individuals.
· Knowledge of basic medical terminology is preferred.
· Ability to move and lift patients and use appropriate equipment.
· Ability to communicate effectively and document information accurately.
· Effective interpersonal relationships and communication skills (verbal, non-verbal and written).
· Use of usual and customary equipment used to perform essential functions of the position.