RN- 4 Surgical
Allen Hospital – Waterloo
$10K sign on bonus
Full-time 0.9: 7pm-7am with every third weekend. Includes holiday rotation. May be able to rotate to daytime shift in the future.
28-bed unit caring for pre- and post-operative surgical patients. Nurses are trained to read telemetry strips and take care of cardiac drips such as Amiodarone, Cardizem, Lasix, Insulin, etc. We have state-of-the-art bedside monitors in every patient room to facilitate the care of the patients. Nurse-to-patient ratio is 1:4 on day shift and 1:4/5 on night shift.
Why UnityPoint Health?
- Culture – At UnityPoint Health, you matter. Come for a fulfilling career and experience a culture guided by uncompromising values and unwavering belief in doing what’s right for the people we serve.
- Benefits – Our competitive Total Rewards program offers benefits options like 401K match, paid time off and education assistance that align with your needs and priorities, no matter what life stage you’re in.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Commitment – We’re committed to ensuring you have a voice that is heard regardless of role, race, gender, religion, or sexual orientation.
- Development – We believe equipping you with support and development opportunities is an essential part of delivering a remarkable employment experience.
- Community Involvement – Be an essential part of our core purpose—to improve the health of the people and communities we serve.
Visit us at UnityPoint.org/careers to hear more from our team members about why UnityPoint Health is a great place to work. https://dayinthelife.unitypoint.org/