UnityPoint at Home - Registered Nurse Residency
This program is meant for RN new grads looking to start their career with UnityPoint at Home. Work side by side with a RN Case Manager in the field and extend the training and education you already have with simulations and real life experiences. This Residency Program is a one year commitment and is a full-time position which includes full-time pay and benefits. The program is meant to prepare new RNs for the RN Case Manager role once they have completed the program.
UnityPoint at Home is seeking RN students graduating in the near future to join our team! Apply now and send your resume to our Recruiter, Alicia at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- A 12-month program to smooth transition into practice.
- A series of thoughtfully developed classes that will enhance skills in critical thinking, assessment, leadership and clinical decision making.
- Participation in this program is a part of the regular work assignment.
- Classroom instruction specific to the clinical area using a focused case study approach to learning.
- Clinical Experience under the guidance of an experience Preceptor.
- Ongoing continuing education and professional development opportunities.
- Dedicated nurse educators are available both during and following the program.
Nurse Resident Required Program Participation during the 12 month program:
- SIM Labs
- Monthly educational seminars
- Meeting touchpoints as scheduled
- Completion of Residency Project
- Completion of Residency Portfolio
Why UnityPoint Health?
- Culture – At UnityPoint Health, you matter. Come for a fulfilling career and experience a culture guided by uncompromising values and unwavering belief in doing what’s right for the people we serve.
- Benefits – Our competitive Total Rewards program offers benefits options like 401K match, paid time off and education assistance that align with your needs and priorities, no matter what life stage you’re in.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Commitment – We’re committed to ensuring you have a voice that is heard regardless of role, race, gender, religion, or sexual orientation.
- Development – We believe equipping you with support and development opportunities is an essential part of delivering a remarkable employment experience.
- Community Involvement – Be an essential part of our core purpose—to improve the health of the people and communities we serve.
Visit us at UnityPoint.org/careers to hear more from our team members about why UnityPoint Health is a great place to work. https://dayinthelife.unitypoint.org/