Endoscopy Unit – Rock Island, IL
PRN 0.01 FTE
Call – One a week and every 4th weekend
Hiring immediately! As a member of the interdisciplinary team, the RN Diagnostics position contributes professional nursing knowledge and skills in the provision and management of care to patients and their families. Maintains a practice environment that reflects the ANA Code for Nurses, Philosophy of Nursing at UnityPoint Health within the structure of the Professional Nurse Practice Model and in collaboration with other care givers.
Perks of Joining the UnityPoint Health Team:
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance Options
- Long- and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Adoption Assistance
- Education Assistance
- Team Member Discounts
- And MORE!
A Day in the Life - Curtis - Registered Nurse (vimeo.com)
COVID-19 and Flu Vaccination Requirement: It is required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 and Influenza. Exemption requests based on medical or religious reasons may be submitted, but must be approved for active employment.
Why UnityPoint Health?
- Culture – At UnityPoint Health, you Come for a fulfilling career and experience a culture guided by uncompromising values and unwavering belief in doing what's right for the people we serve.
- Benefits – Our competitive Total Rewards program offers benefits options like 401K match, paid time off and education assistance that align with your needs and priorities, no matter what life stage you’re in.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Commitment – We’re committed to ensuring you have a voice that is heard regardless of role, race, gender, religion, or sexual orientation.
- Development – We believe equipping you with support and development opportunities is an essential part of delivering a remarkable employment experience.
- Community Involvement – Be an essential part of our core purpose—to improve the health of the people and communities we serve.
Visit us at UnityPoint.org/careers to hear more from our team members about why UnityPoint Health is a great place to work. https://dayinthelife.unitypoint.org