RN Virtual Inpatient Nurse
Allen Hospital (not a remote position)
Part-time, 0.6: 11am-11pm (3-4 weekends per year)
Contributes professional nursing knowledge and skills in the provision and management of care to patients through the application of the nursing process. Participates as a virtual member of the interdisciplinary team. The position will utilize technology to communicate to both inpatient nursing and patients/family members through workflows including, but not limited to admission, discharge, and education.
- Uses innovative video and EPIC technologies to complete admission assessments, discharge summaries, patient education.
- Conducts face-to-face patient assessments with video platform and coordinates with nurses at the bedside in care planning.
- Operates as integral part of nursing care delivery team on inpatient medical and surgical units.
Why UnityPoint Health?
- Culture – At UnityPoint Health, you Come for a fulfilling career and experience a culture guided by uncompromising values and unwavering belief in doing what's right for the people we serve.
- Benefits – Our competitive Total Rewards program offers benefits options like 401K match, paid time off and education assistance that align with your needs and priorities, no matter what life stage you’re in.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Commitment – We’re committed to ensuring you have a voice that is heard regardless of role, race, gender, religion, or sexual orientation.
- Development – We believe equipping you with support and development opportunities is an essential part of delivering a remarkable employment experience.
- Community Involvement – Be an essential part of our core purpose—to improve the health of the people and communities we serve.
Visit us at UnityPoint.org/careers to hear more from our team members about why UnityPoint Health is a great place to work. https://dayinthelife.unitypoint