UnityPoint Health - Allen Hospital
Black Hawk Grundy Mental Health Center
Hours: M-F 8:00 am – 4:30 pm; full-time
The Community Support Specialist is responsible for providing a wide variety of community based support services to individuals with a Serious Mental Illness (SMI) designed to reduce and/or prevent emergency department visits, mental health unit admissions or readmissions and placement in a more restrictive environment.
Why UnityPoint Health?
- Culture – At UnityPoint Health, you Come for a fulfilling career and experience a culture guided by uncompromising values and unwavering belief in doing what's right for the people we serve.
- Benefits – Our competitive Total Rewards program offers benefits options like 401K match, paid time off and education assistance that align with your needs and priorities, no matter what life stage you’re in.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Commitment – We’re committed to ensuring you have a voice that is heard regardless of role, race, gender, religion, or sexual orientation.
- Development – We believe equipping you with support and development opportunities is an essential part of delivering a remarkable employment experience.
- Community Involvement – Be an essential part of our core purpose—to improve the health of the people and communities we serve.
Visit us at UnityPoint.org/careers to hear more from our team members about why UnityPoint Health is a great place to work.