LPN - Med/Surg or Resource Units
Full-time, 0.9: 3pm-11pm with weekend rotation
Responsible for providing safe and reliable patient care, under the direction and supervision of a Registered Nurse (RN). Assists the RN in the nursing process, consistent with accepted and prevailing practice, which includes monitoring, observing, and reporting reactions to the patient’s plan of care. Performs tasks or skills which fall within the scope of practice of a licensed practical nurse.
Why UnityPoint Health?
- Culture – At UnityPoint Health, you Come for a fulfilling career and experience a culture guided by uncompromising values and unwavering belief in doing what's right for the people we serve.
- Benefits – Our competitive Total Rewards program offers benefits options like 401K match, paid time off and education assistance that align with your needs and priorities, no matter what life stage you’re in.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Commitment – We’re committed to ensuring you have a voice that is heard regardless of role, race, gender, religion, or sexual orientation.
- Development – We believe equipping you with support and development opportunities is an essential part of delivering a remarkable employment experience.
- Community Involvement – Be an essential part of our core purpose—to improve the health of the people and communities we serve.
Visit us at UnityPoint.org/careers to hear more from our team members about why UnityPoint Health is a great place to work. https://dayinthelife.unitypoint